The Tyrannosaurus Rex; arguably one of the most popular dinosaurs amongst the Jurassic enthusiasts. Despite the ferocious connotation, our own T-Rex named Rocket, is one of the most loving dinosaurs you will ever encounter. He simply loves the attention of crowds and certainly does not mind roaring himself into a group selfie pic. We dare you try it.
- His name means Tyrant lizard king.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (T-Rex) lived in the late Cretaceous Period, around 66 million years ago.
- One of the largest of the known carnivorous dinosaurs.
- T-Rex was found in Asia, Canada, USA (Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, Wyoming).
- T-Rex had strong thighs and a powerful tail, which counterbalanced its large head and allowed it to move quickly.
- 15-20 feet tall, 40 feet long and weighed 7-9 tons.
- T-Rex had the strongest bite of any land animal that ever lived.
- T-Rex had 60 teeth.
Our swifty-natured Raptor, Razor, gained his popularity from the blockbuster movie hit- -Jurassic Park. Humbled and extremely sociable, despite the fact, Razor is a lovable, friendly dinosaur that enjoys a good party. He is always looking for the next invite or he could be the greatest party crasher you’ve ever had. In late 2016 Razor decided he wanted feathers.
- His name means Swift thief.
- Velociraptor lived in the late Cretaceous Period, around 66 million years ago.
- A fully grown Velociraptor could grow up to 6.6 ft in length, 1.6 ft in height at the hip and weigh up to 33 lb.
- Velociraptors were found in China and Mongolia.
- Velociraptors had feathers.
- Velociraptor had 13 to 15 teeth in its upper jaw and 14 to 15 teeth in its lower jaw.
- Velociraptor were carnivores.
- The Velociraptor was a fast-running, two-legged (bipedal) dinosaur.